Stoner Lifestyle for the Disabled: Stoner Food
|Your Stoner Food is served....high protein, cheap and filling: you can have all three|
Greetings kids, it's time to talk about something both much, much lighter than our usual fare and near and dear to my heart: Making Stoner Food.
Key tenets of stoner food cooking are:
* All shelf-safe long life ingredients.
* Ingredients must be available 24/7 (a la something convenience stores would carry)
* No timing
* No measuring
* Little to no thinking
* Nutrition need not apply but thats not the point, right?
* If it can work for stoners, it can work for the disabled....
Everyone is too stoned and/or paranoid to drive anywhere to get food...and yet people are starting to nibble paint chips from the wall....
* All items can be stored long-term on the shelf which means stocking up at case-sales is a breeze.